Tuesday 17 July 2012

Amazing Secrets Of A Free Traffic Generation MASTER

With out targeted traffic to your web site, you are not going to make any income in your on line business enterprise (unless you are able to tap into a person else's targeted traffic).

For lots of websites... specifically new internet sites, one particular of the fastest, surest methods to drive targeted traffic to the webpage is pay per click search engines. The Danger in employing pay per clicks is that you do not know how well that targeted traffic is going to convert ahead of you have paid for it. You can adjust your webpages and your pay per click listing fairly speedily, but nowadays I want to share with you two of my Big free of charge targeted traffic generation strategies.

The most strong weapon I've employed in my advertising arsenal lately is truly... blogging. A weblog is basically an on-line diary or weblog. Because they are typically updated frequently, the search engines appreciate them and go to them quite often.

The way that I use my blogs is that when I make a post, I include things like a link to a webpage or webpage that I want spidered by the search engines. Google truly visits my blogs daily, and takes snapshots of almost everything there, and follows links from the pages, and takes snapshots of these pages! So, I make minor modifications to pages that I want to get ranked higher, and then I 'help' Google to uncover these updated pages. It is a very simple, ethical, and especially strong strategy.

I am fairly new at blogging, but I am speedily finding the hang of it. Most of what I know about blogging I learned from a program by my friend Paul Short. The program is named RSS Exposed. I advocate you get a copy of Paul's program nowadays and set aside 2 hours to digest it. Get it at: /app/adtrack.asp?AdID=109478

Paul is like me... he's especially busy, and does not have time for fluff. So his program is under 100 pages, and it is all 'stuff' that you can read and then promptly implement.

Does this stuff operate thought. My friend Stephen Pierce taught me that Absolutely nothing is extra strong than concrete PROOF. So let's appear at how I rank for a few keyword phrases that I am focusing on right now. I'll show you with a few of the extra than 100 niches that I have top 10.... quite often top three rankings for. I know that showing you these examples can attract the attention of potential and existing competitors, so I will not show you the most lucrative ones :-)

Readers who know me, know that my actual on line success began with a very simple soul food or southern cookbook! That one particular cookbook still generates a especially good six-figure income! This season of the year, I know that individuals are on-line searching for vacation recipes and also gift-giving concepts. My logs show me how my market place finds me... keyword phrases and sources. They show that for the cookbook, most uncover my webpage by means of Google, with MSN being a distant second. Here's how I ranked for a few cooking connected terms (as of November 21st, 2004):

Soul Food Recipes - #2 out of 1,220,000

Soul Food - #three out of 8,840,000

Soul Food Cookbook - #2 out of 273,000

Deep Fried Turkey Recipe - #three out of 257,000

Deep Fried Turkey Recipes - #4 out of 302,000

Sweet Potato Pie - #2 out of 614,000

Sweet Potato Pie Recipe #2 out of 394,000

Fried Chicken Recipe - #2 out of 861,000

Fried Chicken Recipes - #2 out of 1,160,000

Southern Fried Chicken - #2 out of 436,000

Deep Fried Turkey - #14 out of 330,000

Pound Cake Recipe - #2 out of 547,000

Macaroni And Cheese Recipe - #1 out of 207,000

Collard Green Recipe - #4 out of 21,200

Southern Recipes - # 15 out of 4,970,000

... I guess I have to operate on that last listing :-)

1 of my other markets is 'Internet Advertising,' and these looking to begin or increase upon an on line or property-based business enterprise. How do I rank there? Right here are a few of the thousands of terms that bring me in free of charge search engine targeted traffic (once again based upon my web site logs):

World-wide-web Advertising 101 - # 1 out of 5,550,000

World-wide-web Advertising Program - #2 out of 10,600,000

Totally free World-wide-web Advertising Program - #2 out of 11,800,000

Totally free World-wide-web Advertising Lessons - #2 out of 2,810,000

Homebased Business - #9 out of 1,930,000

Homebased Business Program - #1 out of 522,000

Totally free Homebased Business Program - #1 out of 483,000

For these of you without having your own item, let's see how I do with products I have reprint rights to. 1 is a web copywriting program by Bob Serling named Power Copywriting For The World-wide-web. When a person is searching for that program they search on especially distinct terms... but... given that their search is so distinct, a higher percentage of them will purchase when they get to my web site. This is a extra niche market place, but some of my rankings are:

World-wide-web Copywriter + Bob Serling - #1 out of 985

Internet Copywriting + Bob Serling - # 7 out of 918

Internet Copywriting Program + Bob Serling - #5 out of 16,400

Power Copywriting For The World-wide-web - #2 out of 128,000

One more item that I have reprint rights to is an remarkable program on how to boost your web site, and marketing, conversion rates. It is named, 'Small Modifications - Big Income.' Here's my ranking on keyword phrases customers have recently employed to uncover (and purchase) this item:

Enhance Web-site Conversion - #6 out of 2,480,000 How to Enhance Web-site Conversion - # 6 our of 2,490,000 Note that when you enter that last phrases, Google tells you that 'how to' is a especially normal phrase and so not included in the search. In spite of this, discover that Google identified an added 10,000 pages when I gave it that expression. Ok, so I am confused as well :-)

My second most strong weapon right now is that I write lots of ezine articles... like this one particular. Because 1998, I would estimate that I've written more than 300. Those articles are a especially strong way of finding one particular-way links to my webpage. Those articles are a strong way for individuals with distinct complications or interest to uncover my internet sites.

Here's a very simple instance of how strong articles can be. I know for a truth that the majority of individuals in network advertising are not carrying out that awesome. I also know why. The proof that I know what they are carrying out wrong, and how to appropriate it, is supplied by the truth that I was recently the #2 producing representative in a big network advertising organization for 2 consecutive months. The only reason I wasn't #2 longer is that I've only been with the organization a small more than 4 month, and that in my fourth month, I was the #1 top producing rep in the whole organization!

Recognizing what lots of network marketers are carrying out wrong... specifically these that market place more than the world-wide-web, I wrote an article on the subject. This article targeted these who wanted to know why their network advertising is failing. So if you go to Google and enter...

'Network Advertising Failing' without having the quotation marks, you are going to see that the returns for webpages featuring my article take up the whole first page. If a person had been to kind in the statement 'My Network Advertising Is Failing' my page ranks #1 out of 312,000. Do individuals search on these terms? Not as lots of as search on extra competitive terms, but why not go just after a lot easier terms... why not go just after 'the low-hanging fruit.'

People do go to my internet sites just after reading the hundreds of articles that I've written, and they do make purchases and join my network advertising team. That's proof that writing and appropriately employing articles is a especially strong targeted traffic generation strategy. I have lots of resources on how to appropriately do this inside my private membership webpage. If you are not a member, you should join nowadays. Inside the webpage you are going to uncover lots extra solid, usable information and facts like you just gotten in this article.

I've just shared with you two of my most strong free of charge targeted traffic generation strategies. I truly know HUNDREDS but only use a handful. I think that it is greater to get really decent at employing a few rather than tinkering with (but never ever mastering) lots of. You have to do your research and uncover the methods that operate optimum for you.

If you'd like a really comprehensive program on web site targeted traffic and sales generation strategies, I advocate John Reese's Targeted traffic Secrets Program. Examine out John's program to discover a ton of methods to outflank your competition at: /app/adtrack.asp?AdID=110203 It is 14 DVD's, so recognize that it will throw a LOT of information and facts at you. Make confident that you pick just a few methods he covers, and then place them into instant action rather than letting the sheer volume of information and facts overwhelm you.

As I've demonstrated, being a master at generating free of charge, responsive targeted traffic does not have to be difficult or even troublesome :-)



Dentist Salary
Pharmacy Technician Salary
Rn Salary
Respiratory Therapist Salary


No comments:

Post a Comment